Join us in creating your own animation content with hands-on activities and demos from Emmy-winning studio's top artists. Learn what it takes to make an animated television show! Enjoy a lively conversation with industry professionals about the ins and outs of television animation.
There will be exciting experiences to engage everyone - all ages welcome!
Food, drinks and fun giveaways!
Saturday, November 12, 2016
12:00 - 3:00 PM Animation Activities
3:00 - 4:00 PM Panel - Wolf Theatre
- Kelli Bixler — Founder, Bix Pix Entertainment and Exec. Prod of Tumble Leaf for Amazon Prime
- Loren Bouchard — Executive Producer, Emmy winner for Bob's Burgers
- Ian Jones-Quartey — Supervising Director, Cartoon Network's Steven Universe and Adventure Time
- Ellen Jin Over — Emmy-winning Art Director at DreamWorks, previously art director on Disney's Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Bill Flores — Art Director, background designer, Cartoon Network's Chowder and Uncle Grandpa, Disney's Gravity Falls and Cat/Dog and Fox's King of the Hill
- Chris Battle — Daytime Emmy-nominated Character designer (Power Puff Girls, Teen Titans Go!, Dexter's Laboratory)
- Kaz Aizawa — Emmy-winning background painter for Disney and many other television animation studios — Fairly Odd Parents, Penn Zero, The Penguins of Madagascar
- Teale Wang — Color Stylist at Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants, Sanjay and Craig, Hey Arnold, Cat/Dog
- Tom Kenny, SpongeBob SquarePants
To register for this event:
Seating is subject to availability; first come, first served. Admittance is not guaranteed.